Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gosh, I sure generated an image, alright.....

My first try at meez-ing was close but just not quite right; last time I looked, I didn't really have a pointy chin, my hair hadn't been short since I was 12, and the brown minny skirt was a bit too minny. So, in an attempt to more comfortably identify with my alternate self, I resculpted her, reclothed her, and gave her a little friend in honor of the countless little people for whom I am Miss Evelyn, the storytimer. Replacing the old one with the new on my blog is where trouble started. I apparently cloned THREE of the not-really-meez, and could just not post the single, improved version, no matter how many keys I hit. Well, no sooner did I blog for help than there comes djazzy to the rescue. Voila! Now, you'll see a better me -- this one at least has a pony tail -- but there's still much room for even more improvement. Thank you so much, djazzy!

1 comment:

Darnice said...

Help is on the way :)