Friday, October 12, 2007

My bulb's flickering again....

I think I've just been in the presence of genius: endless kaleidoscopic images with the mere movement of a non-cheese-eating mouse, futuristic sounds and colorful moving dots coming from a "whitney music box," and an opportunity to draw a picture that will then find a picture that looks like the picture I've just drawn ( wasn't there once some kind of T.V. quiz show based on this concept?) -- that minds can both figure out and create these "pages" is certainly indescribably impressive; still further mind-bloggling, are the countless bloggers who, I fear, spend an inordinate amount of time blogging about these sites and, of course, other bloggers -- all makes me want to grab a book, turn a page, write, draw, read..... and, oh yes, look into a pair of eyes.

No comments: